Do you know how to delete a Discord Server? In this post, I’m gonna show you how to delete a Discord Server. Discord publicly launched in May 2015 under the domain name – Discordapp.com.
There are few steps to delete your discord server from your device. Before deleting this must ensure that you want to delete this. Now this is the server that can’t be in use further. So, you may now delete this permanently. Now check below there are few steps to delete your server.
How to Delete a Proper Discord Server?
- Firstly, open the Application on the desktop and choose your server which you want to delete.
- Now check the options under the name of the server. In the top-down menu click the server settings button.
- Scroll down on the left sidebar then choose “delete the server”. Click on it.
- The pop-up window will appear in a second then confirm by entering the name of the server. If you have enabled the two-factor authentication then they will ask at this time to confirm.
- After confirming click on the delete server to remove.
Deleting Discord server from your Smartphone
- Open the Discord application on your phone.
- Open the sidebar from the left side.
- Select the server which you want to delete.
- Click on the setting button, then click on the overview option.
- Go down on the page – overview, click on the option of “delete server”.
- Pop up screen will appear for confirmation, click yes to confirm.
Hope you like this post. Share it with your friends and family.