Whenever your PC boot itself, its start-up repair. How to fix this. Do you know every problem has a solution? And this is not rocket science to understand how to fix this issue right now. Let me explain to you one thing, whenever you are working on your computer.
Always remember that your pc has done the favourable task as per your instructions not more than that. In this case, you can work efficiently and effectively with your PC. Now, this is the basic call that ends up here. No way, this is not the main or basic information. Check below to know more about (Inaccessible Boot Device Windows 10).
Open your Safe Mode from Settings
- Open your settings manually, click Start > Settings > Update and Settings > Click on Recovery.
- Below the Advanced start-up, click Restart.
- After your computer starts again choose an option, select troubleshoot > Advanced options > Start-up settings > Restart. Maybe your Microsoft asked to enter your bit locker recovery key.
- Then your pc restarts again, select the start-up setting and open safe mode on your computer.
Open your Safe Mode from the Windows Sign-in Screen
- Firstly, go to the sign-in screen, press and hold the shift key on your computer/ laptop while you select the power or restart button.
- Same as the option 2 above choose on the option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Start-up setting > Restart. Then same here as above computer asks you for the Bit Locker Recovery Key.
- Select the settings you want to use when your pc turns on.
- When you are done exit safe mode. And restart your pc.
If this process is not working then follow the steps below.
- Open the Run window.
- Type MSConfig in the text area and click enter.
- Now select the boot tab.
- Clear the safe boot checkbox, below the book options.
Hope you like this post (Inaccessible Boot Device Windows 10). Share your views in the comment section below. See you in the next post.