Firmware is a type of software embedded with the hardware. When the hardware components embedded in the device then this firmware installed at that time. Many devices also run on these firmware components. In computer, these are stores in the ROM (Read Only Memory). ROM is a primary memory and it stores the firmware inside it. It handles the basic function of hardware. It is also called Hardware’s Software.
MI Router 3c Firmware
Now router also has these firmware components inside it. It runs the basic function of a router to complete their task using Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity). The latest Firmware of MI Router 3c Firmware is 2.8.50. You can also check https://www.mi.com/in/service/mirouter/.
How to update the Firmware?
- Open the MI Wi-Fi Login Page using the IP address provided on the router’s backside.
- Sign in with your login credentials.
- After opening the dashboard click on settings.
- Scroll down till the end of the page correct your time zone first.
- After updating the time zone just scroll upward.
- Now check for updates if any updates are shown below.
- If shown update manually so, don’t worry your router is up to date.
- Open MI Wi-Fi mobile application.
- Go to the toolbox menu.
- Select Settings.
- Go into the Hardware and System.
- Click on the Time zone settings and check your time zone is correct or not.
- Now go back to the Toolbox menu and click on updates.
- If you found any updates then you should have updated your firmware. And consistently check whether the new updates are available or not.
- Once all the updates installed successfully router will reboot itself to update the latest firmware.
Hope you like this post. Kindly comment below on how much you like this post. If you have any queries related to this article, write them down in the comment section. See you in the next post. Bye!