Howdy, do you know how to take WordPress Website Backup? Many users are facing this problem of backup which they don’t have. So, in this post, we have to learn about how to take backup? Get ready and tighten the seat belts I am gonna show you how to take backup of your site using a plugin. Before taking backup, you must have accounts on such platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and more according to that plugin. But always remember your account password to login into your account. I already mentioned below about that plugin. Let’s take a look below at how to backup.
Steps: How to take a WordPress Website Backup
- Open your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins section & click on Add New.
- Search Updraft plugin as shown in the below snap.
- Click “Install” and then click on “Activate”.
- Go to Updraft Settings, click on Settings.
- Choose your platform in which you want to store your backup.
- Scroll down below and click on save changes.
- A dialog box will appear in front of you named “Remote Storage Authentication”, click on the below link to continue and connect with your account.
- New Window will appear soon and finally click on “Complete Setup”.
- Now go to the Backup/Restore section in Updraft Plugin.
- Click on “backup now” then a pop-up dialog box will appear again click on back up.
You can also check for existing backups below. Now you have learned about how to take backup of your site using this plugin. You can also check for another backup option that is better than this. Kindly share your views about backup. Also share it with your friends and family and drop your views in the comment section below. See you in the next amazing post like this. Bye.